You can download your Twitter archive to save a copy of all of your tweets, retweets, likes, direct messages, and more. Here are the steps to download your Twitter archive:
- Log in to your Twitter account on the web.
- Go to your account settings by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner, and selecting Settings and privacy.
- In the Account section, click on Your account.
- Under the Data and permissions section, click on Request your archive.
- Twitter will send an email to the email address associated with your account with a link to download your archive.
- Click on the link in the email to download the archive.
- Extract the files from the downloaded archive, and you’ll find an index.html file that you can open in your browser to view your tweets and other data.
The archive file includes all the tweets, retweets, replies, direct messages, media, and more. The archive is downloaded as a zip file, which you can open on a computer or mobile device.
Keep in mind that it may take a few minutes or hours for the email with the download link to arrive, depending on the size of your archive. Also, if you deactivate your account or delete tweets, those tweets will not be included in the archive.