Sticky Notes is a built-in feature in Windows that allows you to create notes and stick them on your desktop. Here’s how to create and sync sticky notes in Windows:
- Open the Sticky Notes app: You can do this by searching for “Sticky Notes” in the Start menu, or by clicking on the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and typing “Sticky Notes” in the search bar.
- Create a new sticky note: Once the app is open, you can create a new sticky note by clicking on the plus sign “+” in the top left corner of the app.
- Type in your note: You can type in whatever you want in the note, and you can also format the text by using the formatting options at the top of the app, such as font size, color, and bold/italic/underline.
- Save the note: Once you’ve finished typing in your note, click anywhere outside of the note to save it.
- Syncing Sticky Notes: In order to sync your sticky notes across multiple devices, you’ll need to sign in with your Microsoft account. To do this, click on the settings icon (three dots) in the top right corner of the Sticky Notes app, then click on “Account” and sign in with your Microsoft account. Once you’re signed in, your sticky notes will be synced across all of your Windows devices that are signed in with the same Microsoft account.
Please note that the Sticky Notes feature is available in Windows 10 and later versions.