To monitor your CPU temperature, you can use a software program called a “system monitoring tool.” Here are the steps to monitor your CPU temperature using one such tool called “Core Temp”:
- Download and install Core Temp on your computer.
- Open Core Temp, and you will see the current temperature of each core on your CPU.
- Some monitoring tools allow you to set temperature alerts, so you can be notified if the temperature exceeds a certain level.
- You can also use other monitoring tools such as Speccy, Real Temp, HWiNFO, AIDA64 etc.
- Some motherboards also come with their own monitoring software, such as ASUS’ AI Suite, that can also be used to monitor CPU temperature.
- You can also check the temperature by accessing the BIOS settings, look for the system health or monitoring tab and check for CPU temperature.
It’s important to keep an eye on your CPU temperature to ensure that it doesn’t get too hot. High temperatures can cause permanent damage to your CPU, or cause it to throttle its performance to reduce heat. You can also use these tools to monitor other system components such as GPU, memory, motherboard temperature and fan speeds.