This Billing Specialist job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Billing Specialist that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Billing Specialist job description example
This Billing Specialist job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
We are looking for a competent Billing Specialist to join our team. As a Billing Specialist you will undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks. Your main goal will be to help guarantee the company’s revenues. You will be responsible for processing of incoming payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork.
Billing Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Receive and sort incoming payments
- Manage and track incoming payments
- Manage account statuses
- Identify inconsistencies
- Regularly update accounts receivable database
- Inform clients on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Answer clients’ equations and address problems
- Post bills, receipts and invoices
- Prepare and present report to your supervisor
Billing Specialist requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Billing Specialist or similar role
- Understanding of relevant laws, rules and regulations
- Passion for numbers and financial data
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or BA