This Human Resources Specialist job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Human Resources Specialist that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Human Resources Specialist job description example
This Human Resources Specialist job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Human Resources Specialist is someone who is responsible for the development and execution of employment development plans and objectives.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Human Resources Specialist to join our team! As a Human Resources Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting our HR department in the development and execution of HR strategy, policies and objectives.
Human Resources Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Managing all HR procedures
- Identifying company’s hiring needs and managing the recruitment process
- Conducting monthly payroll reviews, statistics and reports
- Providing information to employees regarding benefits, insurance and retirement plan
- Managing all employee data in HRIS
- Updating employee records
- Developing and evaluating onboarding plans
- Providing support for employee administration and processing issues
- Assisting in the development and management of HR programs
- Ensuring compliance with all legal requirements
Human Resources Specialist requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Minimum of X years of HR experience
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and practices
- Experience with HRIS
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment