This Office Assistant job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Office Assistant that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Office Assistant job description example
Office Assistant is an administrative professional responsible for the daily administrative activities of office operations.
Office Assistant job description
Are you an aspiring Office Assistant looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you have a positive attitude even in times of stress and crisis and you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a reliable Office Assistant who is willing to help the company operate day-to-day so employees can perform to their highest ability. If you want to join a company and make a direct impact on the overall health and happiness of its employees, we’d love to hear from you!
Office Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Typ memoranda, letters, narrative reports and other items in final format
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Carry out clerical duties such as filing, copying and printing
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Greet visitors and provide station information to visitors
Office Assistant requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Office Assistant for (x) years
- Hands-on experience with “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- In-depth knowledge of office management procedures
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical problem solver