This Corporate Trainer job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Corporate Trainer that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Corporate Trainer job description example
Corporate Trainers may have different duties and responsibilities depending on company and industry they work in. In general, they are responsible for teaching skills and knowledge to employees. They either work as full time employees or are hired on as-needed basis.
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Trainer to join our team! As a Corporate TRainer, you will be responsible for helping employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. If you love sharing your knowledge and helping others to improve and expand their knowledge, you will love this job!
Corporate Trainer duties and responsibilities
- Work with managers to determine training needs
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Plan and schedule training sessions
- Design and implement training programs
- Select and book venues if needed
- Track and keep employee attendance
- Manage training budgets
- Monitor and present employee performance
Corporate Trainer requirements
- Proven experience as corporate trainer or similar role
- Good understanding of various teaching methodologies and tools
- Proficient in MS Office especially Powerpoint)
- Experience with an e-learning software is an asset
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BSc/BA in business, HR, finance or relevant field
- Certification (e.g. CPLP) is a big plus