This UI-UX Designer job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract UI-UX Designer that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
UI-UX Designer job description example
UI-UX Designer job description: Intro
UI-UX Designer job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
UI-UX Designer job description: Job duties and responsibilities
UI-UX Designer job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
UI-UX Designer job description: Job requirements and qualifications
UI-UX Designer job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- X years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.