This General Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract General Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
General Manager job description example
This General Manager job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
General Manager is an executive who has overall responsibility for all administrative functions in company’s business. General Managers set policies, operations, create and maintain budgets. This is a senior position. General Manager coordinates employees and supervises lower-level managers.
General Manager job description
We are looking for an ambitious General Manager who will take overall responsibility for all administrative functions in our company. In this position, you will set policies, operations, create and maintain budgets. You will also be expected to coordinate employees and supervise and lead lower-level managers by example.
General Manager duties and responsibilities
- Take full profit & loss responsibility
- Coordinate employees and supervise and lead lower-level managers
- Perform market research and complex analysis of possible opportunities
- Provide suggestions for business growth
- Suggest ideas for increasing revenue
- Suggest improvements for employee engagement
- Create, review and implement effective business plans
- Attend meetings, trainings, seminars and conferences
General Manager requirements
- Previous working experience as a General Manager for (x) years
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A proven track record of successfully leading and motivating diverse teams
- Multitasker and critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field