This Contract Administrator job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Contract Administrator that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Contract Administrator job description example
This Contract Administrator job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Contract Administrator is someone who provides contract administration support.
Contract Administrator job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Contract Administrator to join our team! As a Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for providing contract administration support for our clients and ensuring compliance with contract requirements.
Contract Administrator duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating day-to-day administration of client accounts and contracts
- Ensuring that the contract information is accurate and current
- Documenting and reviewing contract terms and conditions
- Preparing client contracts
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions with internal and external business partners
- Ensuring timely and accurate contract approval
- Submitting contracts to the appropriate authorities
- Performing document review meetings
- Preparing financial statements
- Assisting in the preparation of reports
- Researching and resolving contract issues
Contract Administrator requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Minimum of X years of experience as a Contract Administrator or similar role
- Experience with accounting procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure