This Real Estate Agent job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Real Estate Agent that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Real Estate Agent job description example
This Real Estate Agent job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Real Estate Agents may perform various duties. Some of the most common responsibilities include renting, buying or selling clients’ properties. Some other duties include interview prospective clients, go with clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, discuss various options and draw up real estate contracts.
We are looking for a competent and experienced Real Estate Agent to join our team and increase sales.
Real Estate Agent duties and responsibilities
- Regularly track listings and stay up to date with the market
- Be familiar with the latest market trends
- Provide assistance and guide clients in their listings search
- Make appointments and meet with clients to discuss their needs and wants
- Go to properties with clients
- Research client income and expenses to determine their buying power and capital
- Connect clients with other needed professionals who offer real estate related services (for example loan processors and home inspectors)
- Build and maintain relationships with all relevant stakeholders such as lawyers, banks, etc.
- Provide assistance and support clients in closing deals
Real Estate Agent requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Real Estate Agent or similar Real Estate role
- Track of successfully closed deals
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Real estate certification and license