This Data Entry Clerk job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Data Entry Clerk that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Data Entry Clerk job description example
This Data Entry Clerk job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Data Entry Clerks are usually responsible for entering data into different computer databases, manage and maintain effective record keeping. In addition, they may be responsible for organizing files, collecting and managing data to be entered into the computer.
Data Entry Clerk job description
We are looking for a hard-working Data Entry Clerk to join our team! As a Data Entry Clerk, you will be responsible for entering specific data into our databases. You will be responsible for managing data and keeping it organized.
Your main goal will be to keep data in order so that it is easily accessible at any time.
Data Entry Clerk duties and responsibilities
- Input new information into database systems
- Create and manage spreadsheets
- Control the data probity by performing comparative analysis of different sources
- Regularly update existing database system records
- Produce reports
- Retrieve data as requested
- Perform regular backup and security database activities
- Document, organize and store relevant documents
Data Entry Clerk requirements
- Previous working experience as data entry clerk for (x) years
- Fast typing skills
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and databases
- X years of experience with spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Great attention to detail
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills