This Flight Attendant job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Flight Attendant that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Flight Attendant job description example
Flight Attendants are generally responsible for ensuring passengers’ safety and comfort at all times. Their duties include ensuring that the emergency equipment is working, that the cabin is clean, and that there is an adequate supply of food and beverages.
Flight Attendant job description: Intro
Flight Attendant job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious Flight Attendant to join our team. As a Flight Attendant at our company, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and comfort of our passengers and provide exceptional customer experience and satisfaction.
Flight Attendant job description: Job duties and responsibilities
Flight Attendant job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Guide and assist for safety and comfort to passengers
- Always conduct safety checks before the flight
- Greet and communicate with customers
- Help passengers find their seats
- Prepare and serve drinks and food to passengers
- Take orders from passengers
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions to passengers on how to use this equipment
- Monitor, manage and secure the cabin
- Adhere to all aviation rules and regulations
- Assist passengers and cabin crew during emergency situations
- Provide help to passengers with special needs (children, disabled persons, elders, etc)
- Prepare and submit reports on flight incidents
Flight Attendant requirements and qualifications
Flight Attendant job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as a Flight Attendant or similar role
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of another language is a big plus
- MS Office knowledge
- Professional look
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Cabin crew certification or training.