This Business Analyst job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Business Analyst that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Business Analyst job description example
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team! As a Business Analyst, you will play the main role in linking our information technology capacity and our business objectives.
You main goal will be to support and ensure the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks.
Business Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Define configuration specifications
- Define business requirements
- Define KPIs and reporting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners
- Work with partners to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions
- Make recommendations to product team
- Excellent communicate skills
- Find and communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring
- Discover issues, suggest changes and better solutions to the customer
Business Analyst requirements
- Previous experience in Business or Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Experience in data visualization techniques and tools
- A degree in IT / Computer Science or relevant field
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills