This Business Systems Analyst job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Business Systems Analyst that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Business Systems Analyst job description example
This Business Systems Analyst job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our team! As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support for Business Intelligence and Data Analysis applications of the Business Intelligence team.
Business Systems Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Supporting Business Intelligence applications, including data analysis, reporting and data visualization
- Maintaining and updating existing BI applications
- Developing and maintaining relationships with business and IT teams
- Documenting and communicating required reporting requirements and procedures
- Ensuring customer and internal requirements are being met
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Participating in the review of internal controls and procedures
- Providing technical support to users as required
Business Systems Analyst requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Strong knowledge of local, state and federal regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work with and understand data
- Ability to work with little or no supervision