This Loan Processor job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Loan Processor that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Loan Processor job description example
This Loan Processor job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Are you an experienced Loan Officer looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a highly organized communicator capable of making sound decisions while maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hard-working Loan Processor to process loans and provide a high level of customer service.
Loan Processor duties and responsibilities
- Examine received applications
- Conduct background research on applicants
- Conduct detailed interview with applicants in order to examine if their eligibility for a loan
- Examine different financial and non-financial criteria
- Prepare loan repayment plans
- Build long-term trustworthy relationship with clients
- Give the “green light” to eligible candidates and argument their decision in reports
- Finalize loan contracts
- Introduce clients with relevant loan repayment the rules and their obligations
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant
- Update records regularly
- Communicate regularly with customers and ensure they receive exceptional customer service throughout the process
- Identify the needs of customers, explore possible options and suggest different types of loans
- Build referral networks and suggest alternative channels to cross-sell products and services
- Build long-term, trusting relationship with customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction at highest possible level
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and lending compliance guidelines
- Maintain a positive working relationship with internal departments and external contacts
Loan Processor qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Loan Processor for (x) year(s)
- BSc degree in finance, economics, or a similar relevant field
- Hands on experience with banking computer software
- Oustanding communication and sales skills
- Extremely reliable and trustworthy