This Mortgage Loan Processor job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Mortgage Loan Processor that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Mortgage Loan Processor job description example
This Mortgage Loan Processor job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Are you an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a highly organized communicator capable of making sound decisions while maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a reliable Mortgage Loan Processor to process loans and provide a high level of customer service.
Mortgage Loan Processor duties and responsibilities
- Gather information
- Evaluate applications
- Communicate with clients and help them choose the most appropriate mortgage
- Search for and collect important data from clients such as their assets, salaries, debts…
- Correct mistakes
- Research and correct inconsistencies
- Regularly review file documentation
- Make sure all items needed are requested
- Build long-term relationships with key stakeholders such as clients, loan officers and underwriters
Mortgage Loan Processor requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Processor or similar role
- X years of experience with mortgage loan programs (such as Calyx Point etc.)
- Great communication skills
- Great sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skill
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc degree in finance, economics, or a similar relevant field