This Technical Trainer job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Technical Trainer that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Technical Trainer job description example
This Technical Trainer job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Technical Trainer has different roles depending on the company and industry they work in. In general, they assist Training Managers in teaching and training technical employees and ensuring that they stay competent and skilled for their technical jobs.
Technical Trainer job description: Intro
Technical Trainer job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for an experienced Technical Trainer to join our team and lead our team of technical trainers!
Your role will be extremely important as you will be responsible for training and enhancing competencies of our employees in the IT department.
You will be planning and implementing training programs and workshops in a way that is interesting and useful to our employees.
Technical Trainer job description: Job duties and responsibilities
Technical Trainer job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Evaluate technical employees and identify weaknesses
- Identify technical training needs according to needs
- Based on research, plan and implement technical training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Recruit technical trainers
- Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new technical trainers
- Make other trainers’ schedules
- Build quarterly and annual technical training program
- Present all the technical and supply training requirements
- Track employee success and progress
- Manage the production of program marketing material in collaboration with the marketing team
- Have a program announcement marketing strategy
Technical Trainer job description: Job requirements and qualifications
Technical Trainer job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as a Technical Trainer or similar role
- X years of experience with designing technical training programs and workshops
- X years of experience with learning management software
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Excellent decision making and organizational skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.