This Corporate Travel Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Corporate Travel Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Corporate Travel Manager job description example
This Corporate Travel Manager job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Corporate Travel Manager’s duties may vary. In general, they are responsible for managing corporation’s travel services. The usually administer, manage and monitor travel policies, guidelines, and budget in order to ensure efficient and risk free corporate travels.
Corporate Travel Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Travel Manager to join our team! As a Corporate Travel Manager, your main rsponsibility will be to plan, develop and implement a corporate travel policy. In addition, you will be monitoring all the travel activities at our company, book tickets, reconcile expenses, and communicate with other team members.
Corporate Travel Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement a corporate travel policy
- Track and manage the overall travel policy
- Manage and supervise all travel arrangements
- Maintain trustworthy relationships with travel agencies and vendors
- Negotiate contracts with travel service providers
- Book tickets and reconcile expenses
- Manage credit card operations
- Ensure compliance with different relevant travel policies and procedures
- Suggest improvement and innovation in travel programs
Corporate Travel Manager requirements
- Previous working experience as corporate travel manager for (x) years
- Hands-on experience with international travel regulations and currencies
- X years of experience with T&E reporting and processing
- Good knowledge of MS Office and CTM/GDS solutions
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Customer-centered mindset
- BA in Tourism or similar relevant role
- Any additional certification related to traveling and tourism will be considered as an advantage