This SAP Developer job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract SAP Developer that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
SAP Developer job description example
This SAP Developer job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In order to attract SAP Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise SAP Developer job description.
SAP Developer job description
We are looking for a SAP Developer to join our team! As a SAP Developer at our company, you will primarily perform development in SAP eSourcing supporting various Sourcing projects together with a team of offshore developers.
SAP Developer duties and responsibilities
- Define and develop technical standards
- Assist in testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are satisfied
- In accordance with our Lean organization’s commitment to continuous improvement, help improve our processes
- Will be responsible for analyzing high-level business processes and requirements
- Participate in project quality management tasks, such as peer and quality reviews of specifications, design documents, and code reviews
SAP Developer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a SAP Developer or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree
- X years of experience with ABAP development with emphasis on SAP FI (AR/AP/GL/FA)
- X years of experience with developing SMART Forms and SAP scripts
- X years of experience with Web Service development (provider and consumer roles)
- X years of experience with SAP workflow development
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills