This Engineering Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Engineering Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Engineering Manager job description example
Engineering Manager is someone who coordinates engineering projects and leads an engineering team.
In order to attract an Engineering Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Engineering Manager job description.
Engineering Manager job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Engineering Manager to join our team! As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of our engineering strategies and processes. You will also be responsible for the management and development of our engineering team.
Engineering Manager duties and responsibilities
- Leading the engineering team
- Coordinating with contractors and suppliers
- Directing and supporting the evaluation of projects
- Managing the resolution of any delays
- Hiring and training new engineering staff
- Managing process improvements
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Managing materials and equipment budget
Engineering Manager requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience in engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment