This Maid job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Maid that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Maid job description example
Maid is a female who works as a servant in a hotel or in someone’s home. Maid is responsible for cleaning, but can also do a variety of other tasks such as ironing, grocery shopping and cooking.
Maid job description
Are you an Maid looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are ambitious, energetic, and service-oriented person who enjoys providing top-quality service, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a motivated professional who is excited about opportunity to make a difference in our Customer’s lives. We believe that hard work and top performance deserve recognition.
Maid duties and responsibilities
- Clean and tidy all designated areas(Vacuum and dust all furniture and hard surfaces; Clean, sanitize and dry bathroom;Removes stains and smudges from windows, walls, mirrors, pictures, small appliances;Changes bed linen and bath linen; etc.)
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Maintains all cleaning equipment in good working condition
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
Maid qulifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Maid for (x) year(s)
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Customer service oriented
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in English language
- High school degree