This Executive Recruiter job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Executive Recruiter that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Executive Recruiter job description example
This Executive Recruiter job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In general, Executive Recruiters are responsible for finding and recruiting candidates for the open position a company has. find candidates to fill job openings. They can work either of recruiting agencies for companies and organizations. Executive Recruiter’s job relies heavily on technology.
Executive Recruiter job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction to Executive Recruiter job description may look like:
We are looking for an experienced and professional Executive Recruiter to join our team! As an Executive Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing job candidates for open positions. Your goal will be to always meet clients’ needs by finding candidates that match their organizational culture and open job positions.
Executive Recruiter: Job duties and responsibilities
Executive Recruiter job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Research into clients company
- Research into competitors and marketplace
- Define job description and document specifications
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Conduct confidential interviews
- Follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Build long-term client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy
- Advise clients on best-recruiting practices.
Executive Recruiter: Job requirements and qualifications
Executive Recruiter job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience in recruiting
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing software is a plus
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods
- X years of experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Focus on clients needs and build strong client relationships
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field.