This Preschool Teacher job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Preschool Teacher that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Preschool Teacher job description example
This Preschool Teacher job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
To write an effective Preschool Teacher job description, you need to understand what exactly a Preschool Teacher does.
Preschool Teacher is an education professional specialized in preparing young children for school.
Preschool Teacher job description: Intro
Preschool Teacher job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction to Preschool Teacher job description may look like:
Are you an experienced Preschool Teacher ready to make a bigger impact on the education of young students?
We are hiring an enthusiastic Preschool Teacher to join our team of long-serving, dedicated professionals who passionately embrace their work with children. With a comprehensive, holistic preschool curriculum and a strong parent-teacher network, we have and continue to make a real difference in the lives of children
Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the children, creating joy in each child’s life by teaching through play and hands-on activities.
Preschool Teacher job description: Job duties and responsibilities
Preschool Teacher job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Design a didactic and creative program specialized for preschool children
- Use a variety of different educational techniques (for example storytelling, playing games, media presentations etc.) to teach children
- Look after each child and help them build social competencies and self-esteem
- Inspire children to communicate with each other in a friendly manner
- Provide example in peaceful resolving of arguments
- Organize and conduct nap and snack breaks
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Evaluates students’ academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records and prepares progress reports
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Oversee children in order to make sure they are safe
- Cooperate with other teachers and administration staff
- Adhere with all relevant health and safety standards
Preschool Teacher job description: Job requirements and qualifications
Preschool Teacher job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as Kindergarten Teacher for (x) year(s)
- MA degree in education or similar relevant field
- Any additional teaching and/or educational license/certificate will be an advantage
- Valid license to practice profession
- In-depth knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
- Must enjoy working with children
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Great amount of patience and flexibility
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills