This Talent Acquisition Specialist job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Talent Acquisition Specialist that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Talent Acquisition Specialist job description example
This Talent Acquisition Specialist job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Talent Acquisition Specialist is a human resources professional responsible for sourcing, attracting, selecting and hiring top talent in the market.
Talent Acquisition Specialist job description
Talent Acquisition Specialist job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what an introduction to Talent Acquisition Specialist job description may look like:
Are you a human resource professional with a passion for recruiting looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are passionate about finding and placing top talent and you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our ambitious HR dream team and help us drive top talent to our company via innovative candidate attraction strategies.
Talent Acquisition Specialist: Job duties and responsibilities
Talent Acquisition Specialist job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
- Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
- Desing and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
Talent Acquisition Specialist: Job requirements and qualifications
Talent Acquisition Specialist job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for (x) year(s)
- MA degree in Human resources or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
- Hands on experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude