This Associate Attorney job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Associate Attorney that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Associate Attorney job description example
This Associate Attorney job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
We are looking for an experienced Associate Attorney to join our team! As an Associate Attorney, you will be responsible for working directly with the business to ensure that all legal matters are handled in a professional and efficient manner. The Associate Attorney will also be responsible for drafting and reviewing legal documents, assessing legal needs, review of company policies and procedures, and business and legal policies.
Associate Attorney duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in the preparation of pleadings, notices and subpoenas
- Providing legal and administrative support to attorneys
- Conducting legal research
- Coordinating and filing all discovery documents involving attorneys and clients
- Reviewing discovery cases and providing updates to attorneys
- Analyzing conflicts in legal matters and advising clients on solutions
- Coordinating and preparing administrative reports
- Assisting in the review of legal documents for accuracy and completeness
- Communicating with senior associates to ensure cases are handled efficiently
- Ensuring confidentiality
Associate Attorney requirements and qualifications
- Accredited Law degree
- Minimum of X years of experience in a law firm or legal practice
- Strong legal knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others
- Strong client service orientation
- Ability to prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional decision-making abilities
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure