This Training Coordinator job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Training Coordinator that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Training Coordinator job description example
This Training Coordinator job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Training Managers have different roles depending on the company and industry they work in. In general, they assist Training Managers in teaching and training employees and ensuring that they stay competent and skilled for their jobs.
We are looking for an experienced Training Manager to join our team and lead our team of trainers! Your role will be extremely important as you will be responsible for training and enhancing competencies of our employees. You will be planning and implementing training programs and workshops in a way that is interesting and useful to our employees.
Training Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Evaluate employees and identify weaknesses
- Identify training needs according to needs
- Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Recruit trainers
- Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new trainers
- Make other trainers’ schedules
- Build quarterly and annual training program
- Present all the technical and supply training requirements
- Oversee employee attendance and performance
- Track employee success and progress
- Manage the production of program marketing material in collaboration with marketing team
- Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis
- Have a program announcement marketing strategy
- Prepare and deliver training courses
Training Coordinator requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Training Coordinator or similar role
- X years of experience with designing training programs and workshops
- X years of experience with learning management software
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Excellent decision making and organisational skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field