This Secretary job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Secretary that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Secretary job description example
This Secretary job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Secretary responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Secretary job description
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Secretary to join our team! As an Secretary, you will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Secretary duties and responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
Secretary requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Secretary or similar role
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- X degree preferable