This Customer Service Supervisor job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Customer Service Supervisor that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Customer Service Supervisor job description example
This Customer Service Supervisor job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Customer Service Supervisor is someone who trains, oversees and leads customer service employees.
Customer Service Supervisor job description
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service Supervisor to join our team! As a Customer Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing our customer service team.
Customer Service Supervisor duties and responsibilities
- Assisting customer service staff in managing customer inquiries and complaints
- Hiring new customer service employees
- Training customer service staff
- Delegating tasks
- Monitoring performance of customer service staff
- Conducting performance reviews
- Organizing work schedule
- Developing standard work procedures
- Collecting data and preparing reports
Customer Service Supervisor requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Minimum of X years of experience in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and analyzing skills
- Ability to adapt
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Ability to motivate others