This Compliance Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Compliance Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Compliance Manager job description example
This Compliance Manager job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to join our team! As a Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our company adheres to all the legal standards as well as internal policies and procedures.
Professionalism and high ethical standard are expected for this position. You also must be result driven and always keep in mind company’s objectives.
Compliance Manager duties and responsibilities
- Manage and supervise control systems
- Create a strategy for preventing violations of legal rules and internal policies guidelines
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls
- Identify risks or non-conformity issues
- Desing, improve and implement productive and efficient company policies
- Collaborate and maintain continuous communication with HR department
- Improve current strategies if necessary
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically
- Supervise and oversee the work of colleagues
- Identify compliance issues and necessary training
- Create reports for senior management and external stakeholders
Compliance Manager requirements
- Previous working experience as compliance manager for (x) years
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry’s regulations and best practices
- Hands-on experience with a variety of reporting operations and procedures
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BA in law, finance, business administration or similar related field