This Administration Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Administration Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Administration Manager job description example
This Administration Manager job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Administration Managers are responsible for managing and overseein company’s day-to-day administrative processes and efforts. They have excellent communication and organizational skills and they are result-oriented people.
Administration Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Administration Manager join our team! As an Administration Manage, you will supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
You will also lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative tasks and duties in different departments.
Administration Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance
- Provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Purchase new material as needed
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Offer solutions for improvement
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
Administration Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Administration Manager
- Very good understanding of office management processes
- Experience with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field