This Paralegal job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Paralegal that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Paralegal job description example
This Paralegal job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Paralegal to join our team! As a Paralegal, you will be responsible for providing support to our company’s legal department, such as drafting and reviewing legal documents, conducting legal research and handling administrative and legal issues.
Paralegal duties and responsibilities
- Providing support to attorneys and other internal staff
- Collaborating with attorneys, vendors and other departments
- Maintaining and updating records of legal matters
- Assisting in drafting and reviewing legal documents
- Assisting in resolving litigation issues
Paralegal requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Minimum of X years of legal experience
- Strong knowledge of federal and state laws
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work in a team environment