This HR Generalist job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract HR Generalist that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
HR Generalist job description example
This HR Generalist job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Human Resources (HR) Generalist is a HR professional responsible for the coordination and administration of day-to-day people operations and office management.
Are you an experienced HR Generalist that is looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for a hands-on HR Generalist to support our exciting growth!
If you are enthusiastic to implement a variety of human resource programs and dedicated to ensure running smoothly and effectively, you are the person we are searching for! Apply now and join us!
HR Generalist duties and responsibilities
- Develop compensation and benefits systems that fit the company’s HR responsibilities
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, training and performance evaluations
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
HR Generalist requirements
- Previous experience working as HR Generalist
- In-depth knowlegde of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Hands on experience with HRIS systems is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- High ethical conduct
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training is an advantage