This Computer Technician job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Computer Technician that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Computer Technician job description example
This Computer Technician job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Computer technician’s job varies depending on the company and industry they work at. However, their general responsibilities include setting up hardware and installing software. In addition, they are often responsible for maintaining and repairing various types of technological equipment.
Computer Technician job description
We are looking for an experienced Computer Technician to join our team! As a Computer Technician at our company, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing computers and networks. Your role will be crucial for ensuring that our IT infrastructure works properly with maximum capabilities.
Computer Technician duties and responsibilities
- Set up hardware
- Install software
- Maintain and repair technological equipment
- Manage software in computers and networks
- Ensure privacy and data protection
- Perform regular upgrades
- Perform troubleshoot activities
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks
- Manage network components (servers, IPs, etc.)
- Manage and implement security solutions
- Create records of repairs and fixes
- Provide technical support
- Train and collaborate with other team members
Computer Technician requirements
- Previous working experience as a computer technician for (x) years
- BA in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Any additional relevant diploma or certification will be considered as an advantage
- Hands-on experience with LAN/WAN networks
- In-depth knowledge of computer and IT systems, internet security and data privacy
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver