This Call Center Supervisor job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Call Center Supervisor that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Call Center Supervisor job description example
This Call Center Supervisor job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Call Center Supervisor job profile
Call Center Supervisors are generally responsible for managing company’s call centers. The plan and implement the overall call center strategies to ensure that the business goals are met.
Call Center Supervisor job description: Intro
Call Center Supervisor job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction to Call Center Supervisor job description may look like:
We are looking for an experienced Call center supervisor to organize and oversee our call center staff team. As a Call Center Supervisor, you will be responsible for inspiring and leading our team members by example.
As a call center supervisor, we expect you to be customer-centric and have experience in supervising others and motivating them to achieve business goals.
Call Center Supervisor job description: Job duties and responsibilities
Call Center Supervisor job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement call center strategy
- Determine targets for call center
- Hire and onboard new call center employees
- Answer staff questions, provide guidance and feedback to team members
- Train new employees
- Onboard new employees
- Ensure a friendly and motivating work environment
- Measure performance with KPIs such as call interruptions, calls waiting, etc.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s policies and procedures
- Keep senior management informed about recurring issues or problems
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Call Center Supervisor job description: Job requirements and qualifications
Call Center Supervisor job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as a call center supervisor
- X years of experience in customer service
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- A customer-oriented and problem-solver mindset
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills