This Real Estate Broker job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Real Estate Broker that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Real Estate Broker job description example
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Real Estate Broker to join our team! As a Real Estate Broker , you will be responsible for ensuring satisfaction for both sellers and buyers.
Real Estate Broker duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with landlords and advise the on best methods for promoting their properties
- Help in property promotion using best practices for particular areas and locations
- Recruit and train other real-estate agents
- Build partnerships with banks, loan processors, and other professionals in the business
- Understand buyer personas in order to match the right buyers with the right property
- Provide buyers with advice about properties, local neighborhoods, and other community aspects
- Make sure that all legal documents are filled and signed
- Provide workshops and participate in other networking opportunities to generate leads
Real Estate Broker requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Real Estate Broker or similar role
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of the local market and latest industry trends
- Real-Estate Licensing and/or other appropriate licensing and certification
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma