This Construction Foreman job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Construction Foreman that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Construction Foreman job description example
This Construction Foreman job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Construction Foremans are generally responsible for dealing directly with customers, such as contractors Ina ddition, they may be responsible for some customer service duties as well as project management.
In order to attract Construction Foremans that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Construction Foreman job description.
Construction Foreman job description
We are looking for an ambitious Construction Foreman to join our team! As a Construction Foreman, your main responsibility will be to manage and coordinate construction projects.
We are expecting you to have a solid experience in construction, outstanding leadership personality and ability to make decisions in complex situations.
Construction Foreman duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage construction tasks in accordance with priorities and goals
- Produce employee and project schedules
- Manage and monitor members attendance and work
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditures
- Keep budget in check
- Peacefully resolve any emerging problems and issues
- Allocate and delegate responsibilities
- Supervise, train and give feedback to workers
- Ensure labor and other resources necessary
- Prepare and present progress
Construction Foreman requirements
- X years of experience as construction management
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
- Experience and knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with blueprints
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Good math skills
- Good physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma
- Any additional relevant certification will be considered an advantage