This Operations Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Operations Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Operations Manager job description example
This Operations Manager job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Operations Manager is and administrative professional responsible for the daily operations of organization in order to improve performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
Operations Manager job description
Are you an experienced Operations Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a team player with excellent structured style of management and negotiating skills who thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to join our dynamic team and take on full responsibility for logistics, warehousing, and customer service.
Operations Manager duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Ensure visitors and employees are entering a clean and safe environment that meets health & safety standards as set by the company as well as local rules and regulations at all times
- Chalk out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organisational well-being
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and utilise them to improve profitability
- Deliver consistent performance against set targets on key customer satisfaction measures and carry out daily/weekly reviews of KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
Operations Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Operations Manager
- BS degree in operations management or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Hands on experience with budget development and oversight experience
- Applicable knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills