This Corporate Attorney job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Corporate Attorney that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Corporate Attorney job description example
We are looking for an ambitious Corporate Attorney to join our legal dream team! As a Corporate Attorney, you will be responsible for advising our senior management on a variety of legal matters.
If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career, this is the right position for you!
Corporate Attorney duties and responsibilities
- Provide legal advice to employees and corporate officers
- Manage all legal operations and procedures
- Execute necessary and precautions measures in order to protect company from any legal risks
- Negotiate and coordinate business transactions
- Provide utmost confidentiality in all business-related matters
- Manage different types of contracts, legal reports and supporting documentation
Corporate Attorney requirements
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law
- [X] year(s) experience with a top-tier law firm
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Ph.D, M.D, or J.D required
- Active attorney’s License