This Assistant Project Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Assistant Project Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Assistant Project Manager job description example
Assistant Project Manager is someone who helps the project manager in planning and executing projects for a company. Assistant Project Manager’s main goal is to ensure efficiency and continuity of projects through clear and precise communication with all parties involved.
Assistant Project Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to join our team! As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be assisting our project manager in planning, organizing and directing the project work of our project team, including estimating, scheduling and budgeting project documentation.
Assistant Project Manager duties and responsibilities
- Managing the project team, including task delegation and work schedule
- Maintaining project documentation
- Assisting with the preparation and proofing of project deliverables
- Supporting the project manager in the coordination of project team meetings
- Preparing project management reports
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Ensuring that the project team is properly trained to perform and document all aspects of the project
- Tracking and reporting project progress
Assistant Project Manager requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in management or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience in project management or administrative assistance
- Experience with project management software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent multitasking skills, being able to manage multiple projects at the same time