This Staffing Coordinator job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Staffing Coordinator that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Staffing Coordinator job description example
This Staffing Coordinator job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Staffing Coordinators are responsible for planning, organizing and scheduling workers to ensure that company’s labor requirements and needs are fulfilled. They are usually a part of the company’s Human Resources departments.
Staffing Coordinator job description
Every Staffing Coordinator job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction to Staffing Coordinator job description may look like:
We are looking for an experienced Staffing Coordinator to join our team!
As a Staffing Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that our company’s staffing needs are met.
You will work with Human Resources department and assist in recruiting, sourcing and hiring talent.
Staffing Coordinator: Job duties and responsibilities
Staffing Coordinator job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and implement sustainable staffing strategy
- Investigate company’s staffing needs and take actions to staff accordingly
- Work with recruiting agencies when needed
- Identify hard to fill roles and take proactive actions
- Assist in candidate screening and interviewing
- Assist in new employee onboarding
- Evaluate new staff
- Assist with new employee orientation
- Design and plan work shifts schedules
- Provide assistance with payroll procedures and activities
- Identify staffing and recruiting KPIs
- Prepare and present KPI reports
- Create and present and submit reports for upper management
Staffing Coordinator: Job requirements and qualifications
Staffing Coordinator job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as a Staffing Coordinator or similar role
- X years of experience in designing effective customized HR strategies
- Knowledge of staffing trends and best practices
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Critical thinker with a problem-solving mind
- MA in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field.