This Tax Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Tax Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Tax Manager job description example
This Tax Manager job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Tax Manager leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. The position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement.
In order to attract Tax Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Tax Manager job description.
Tax Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services, that will increase company’s reputation. You will serve as business adviser to our clients working on maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
Tax Manager duties and responsibilities
- Perform tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
- Build relationships with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Manage innovative tax planning programs
- Review complex income tax returns
- Identify all tax risks
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Suggest innovating solutions for process improvement using best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Manage and track tax balances on general ledger
- Prepare all tax papers on regular basis and handle all data requests
Tax Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Tax Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and relevant laws
- Good knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Accounting or MA in Taxation