This Fraud Investigator job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Fraud Investigator that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Fraud Investigator job description example
This Fraud Investigator job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and curious Fraud Investigator to join our team. As a Fraud Investigator at our company, you will assume responsibility to identify and handle suspicious or problematic claims and incidents.
As a Fraud Investigator, you should have excellent analytical skills along with a passion for research and discovery.
Fraud Investigator duties and responsibilities
- Perform objective, fair and timely investigations
- Search and review evidence
- Look for documents to analyze the overall situation
- Plan, implement and manage field assignments
- Work and collaborate with defence attorneys
- Plan and implement deposition strategies based on specific situations
- Use law enforcement resources for assistance
- Prepare prosecution packages
- Plan and prepare restitution proposals
Fraud Investigator requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as Fraud Investigator or relevant role
- Persistent in finding relevant information
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- X years of experience with relevant Information System
- Excellent interviewing and interrogation skills
- Honest and ethical
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BS degree in a related field such as criminal justice or risk management