This Branch Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Branch Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Branch Manager job description example
Brandch Managers can have many duties, but in general, their main job is to direct and oversee all operational aspects including distribution, customer service, sales, marketing, human resources and administration in accordance with the bank’s objectives.
Branch Manager job description
We are looking for a talented Branch manager to join our team! As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for assigning, managing and directing all work performed in the branch.
Branch Manager duties and responsibilities
- Research local market conditions
- Identify current and prospective sales and expansion opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet business goals and metrics
- Direct all operational aspects such as distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration, marketing and sales
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas for improvement
- Propose corrective actions
- Share knowledge and insights with other branches and headquarters
- Manage budget and allocate resources appropriately
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards
- Comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Prepare and present reports on market movement and penetration
Branch Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Branch Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of modern bank management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production business goals
- Impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- BS in Business Administration or related field