This Customer Service Representative job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Customer Service Representative that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Customer Service Representative job description example
This Customer Service Representative job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Customer Service Representative job description
We are looking for a customer-oriented, experienced and motivated Customer Service Representative to join our marketing team! If you love helping people and are customer-centric, we want to meet you! As a Customer Service Representative you have to be able to put yourself in the customers’ shoes and remain helpful, patient, positive and cheerful.
Customer Service Representative duties and responsibilities
- Managing large volume of customer calls
- Stay friendly and helpful
- Resolve questions and service issues for customers via phone, email and text
- Accurately document customer interactions
- Determine opportunities for new sales
- Sell products to established customers through up-selling and cross-selling
- Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines.
- Identify and act as a company ambassador at all times
- Be professional
Customer Service Representative requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- X years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Focus on quality and attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Ability to work with minimal supervision