This Process Engineer job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Process Engineer that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Process Engineer job description example
Process Engineer is an engineering professional specialized in testing and evaluating the processes to locate inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvements to quality, productivity, safety, and cost.
In order to attract Process Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Process Engineer job description.
Process Engineer job description
Are you an experienced Process Engineer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and your career in a great working environment?
If you are a natural problem solver and facilitator of change passionate about staying competent with new technologies and industry’s best practices, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join our dream team engineering team an take on full responsibility for our process implementation and improvement.
Process Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Create, configure and develop industrial processes
- Appraise, measure and analyze processes
- Develop and perform experimental process tests with respect to quality, method, cost, etc.
- Search for best practices and innovative solutions which could improve production and quality rates
- Complete process simulations
- Keep time and budget limitations in check
- Execute risk assessments
- Create and manage process documentation and operating instructions
- Work in conjunction with all plant engineering disciplines, R&T and customers to support new products and new manufacturing technology platforms in operations
- Develop and implement metrics to monitor and improve performance of processes
Process Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Process Engineer for (x) year(s)
- MA in Engineering or similar relevant filed
- Hands on experience with engineering software packages
- Problem solver
- Great analytical skills