This Vice President (VP) of HR job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Vice President (VP) of HR that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Vice President (VP) of HR job description example
This Vice President (VP) of HR job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Vice President (VP) of HR is responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of a company’s human resources department. Vice President (VP) of HR supervises and provides consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, like compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations etc.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of HR.
You will develop our HR strategies to ensure all HR operations are in order and efficient.
If you are well organized, task oriented and apt for upkeeping our high HR strategies and procedures standards, but also enthusiastic about improving them with your creative new ideas, you are the person we are looking for!
Vice President (VP) of HR duties and responsibilities
- Create and deliver briefings to executives
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Plan employee benefit, payroll, health and safety programs
- Facilitate and monitor the implementation of standardized human resource processes
- Adhere to all internal policies and legal standards.
- Update antiquated systems (e.g. paper-based timesheets, grievance procedures)
- Defend the organization from inquiries by Unions and Lawyers
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
- Work with technical team to design, integrate and implement human resource software systems for better efficiency
- Recommend new and improved measures for performance evaluations
Vice President (VP) of HR requirements and qualifications
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields
- Previous experience working as a HR Director for [X] year(s)
- In-depth knowledge about local and international Human Resource Processes, employment legislation, and legal regulations
- Understanding and experience with Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing strategies
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of HR management
- Experience with HR tools and recruiting software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Supervisory experience
- Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SPHR) will be an advantage.