This Service Delivery Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Service Delivery Manager that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise job description.
Service Delivery Manager job description example
Service Delivery Manager is someone who leads and manages the service delivery team and is responsible for the overall delivery performance.
Service Delivery Manager job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our team! As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service delivery team delivers an exceptional customer experience that will result in increased business engagement and customer satisfaction.
Service Delivery Manager duties and responsibilities
- Receiving and evaluating customer requests and complaints
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing leadership to the service delivery team
- Advising and coaching team members
- Managing the service delivery schedules
- Understanding customer needs and providing the best service possible
Service Delivery Manager requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum of X years of experience in a similar role
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong planning skills