This HR Administrative Assistant job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract HR Administrative Assistant that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
HR Administrative Assistant job description example
This HR Administrative Assistant job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Human Resources (HR) Administrative Assistants support management-level staff and perform a variety of tasks. The primary duty of an HR Administrative Assistant is to collect and manage all data pertaining to a business’ employees, but they are also involved in the recruiting, hiring, and training of new employees.
We are looking for a hardworking and reliable HR administrative assistant to join our ambitious Human Resources dream team!
If you are passionate about HR operations and you would like to give your contribution in creating a great company culture, this is the right position for you.
Your job will be to provide support the work of HR department by performing a variety of tasks. In this position, your primary duty will be to collect and manage all data pertaining to a business’ employees, but you will also be involved in the recruiting, hiring, and training of new employees.
HR Administrative Assistant job duties and responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for HR executives
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Help in payroll management, preparation and payment
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Assist recruiters in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information
- Create reports for senior management
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
HR Administrative Assistant job requirements
- Previous working experience as an HR administrative assistant for (x) years
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and HR software
- Knowledge of HR software (HRIS or HRMS and Recruitment Marketing platforms)
- Familiarity with labor laws
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member
- BS in human resources or similar relevant field
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven mindset
- Experience with recruitment marketing