This Payroll Administrator job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
In order to attract Payroll Administrator that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Staff Accountant job description.
Payroll Administrator job description example
This Payroll Administrator job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Payroll Administrator is someone who is responsible for all payroll processes.
Payroll Administrator job description
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Payroll Administrator to join our team! As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring every member of our company is paid correctly.
Payroll Administrator duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring the payment of employees
- Issuing paychecks
- Creating salary sheets and reports
- Gathering and maintaining employee records
- Verifying working hours and pay rates
- Tracking employee absence
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Handling payment issues
- Assisting the accounting department
- Collaborating with other financial personnel
Payroll Administrator requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum of X years of experience in payroll office administration
- Knowledge of legal regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency with payroll processing software
- Strong math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work under pressure